The images and videos linked from this website are hosted by websites which are not under our control. The links are
harvested and added to this website's database automatically, as well as by third party users. In order to have the
source content removed, you must contact the website(s) which are hosting the content.
To have a link removed from this site, please send an email with the following information:
- The URL on our site which contains the link.
- The URL of the offending link exactly as it appears on our site.
We will respond expeditiously to all valid claims, and we're pretty easy to work with. We run a safe and legal site.
that any person who knowingly misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may
be subject to liability under Section 512(f) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy
This policy is intended to implement the procedures set forth in 17 U.S.C. Section 512 and the Digital Millennium
Copyright Act ("DMCA") for the reporting of alleged copyright infringement. It is the policy of
PornHarvest.com to respect the legitimate rights of copyright owners, their agents, and
representatives. Users of any part of the PornHarvest.com computing system are required to respect the legal
protections provided by applicable copyright law.
PornHarvest.com's Designated Agent to receive notification of alleged infringement under the DMCA is:
Upon receipt of proper notification of claimed infringement, PornHarvest.com will follow the procedures outlined
herein and in the DMCA.
Complaint Notice Procedures for Copyright Owners
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notice, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit PornHarvest.com to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit PornHarvest.com to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay of the processing or the DCMA notification.
Notice and Takedown Procedure
It is expected that all users of any part of the PornHarvest.com system will comply with applicable copyright laws.
However, if PornHarvest.com receives proper notification of claimed copyright infringement it will respond
expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject
of infringing activity. PornHarvest.com will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a
counter notification is received.
Under appropriate circumstances, PornHarvest.com may, in its discretion, terminate authorization of users of its
system or network who are repeat infringers.
Accommodation of Standard Technical Measures
It is PornHarvest.com policy to accommodate and not interfere with standard technical measures which it determines are
reasonable under the circumstances, i.e., technical measures that are used by copyright owners to identify or protect